RETURN POLICY & RETAIL SERVICE TERMS
If you are not satisfied with the product or item you purchased from The Shop at Equinox, you have 30 days from your date of purchase if you purchased from a The Shop at Equinox location, or from the date you receive your purchase if you purchased online, to request a return online or return your product or item to a The Shop at Equinox location. Once you have requested a return, you have 5 business days to ship the item(s). In order to be eligible for return, all items must be unworn with the original tags attached and in original packaging.
Please note that products and items purchased from The Shop at Equinox can only be shipped and receive returns from U.S. domestic addresses only.
All items purchased at a physical The Shop at Equinox location must be returned in-store, at any The Shop at Equinox location.
Products And Items Not Eligible For Return.
The following items are not eligible for return: (i) any warn, washed, soiled, missing, and/or damaged goods or items, (ii) items marked as final sale or on sale, (iii) cosmetics or beauty products, (iv) jewelry, (v) water bottles, (vi) heart rate, other wearable fitness monitors, or any other electronics, (vii) any personal protective equipment (such as face masks, sanitary wipes/sprays, etc.); (vii) gift cards and promotion gift cards; and (viii) any other items noted as unreturnable from time to time.
We reserve the right not to accept any items returned to us that does not comply with our Retail Terms of & Return Policy. We are not responsible for any packages lost in shipment without proof of tracking.
We do not offer any exchanges for any items sold on our website.
How To Request A Return Online.
- Log into The Shop at Equinox's Return Center with your email and your order number. Select the items you would like to return along with the reason for return. Check your inbox for a FedEx return shipping label. There is $10 restocking fee for products and items returned.
- Use the original packaging or other protective packaging to ship your item back to us to the address on the pre-paid shipping label. You can schedule a pick-up or drop off at any FedEx location within 5 days of initiating the return.
- Once we receive the item, we will process your refund within 7-10 business days to the original payment method. Please note that we are unable to refund you any shipping and handling or restocking fees.
How To Return In-Store.
- Bring the product or item you wish to return to a The Shop at Equinox location at any Equinox Club free of charge. Please note that there is no The Shop at Equinox location at East 61st Street and East 43rd Street locations in New York City.
- If you purchased your item in store under your Equinox Member ID, our sales associate can look your purchase up in your purchase history. If you made the purchase in store without your Equinox Member ID, you must have the full receipt present when making your return.
- All products or items purchased online must be returned with the original purchase receipt and packaging slip within 30 days from the date you receive the product or item.
- There are no restock fees associated with returning a product or item to a physical The Shop at Equinox location.
- Once we receive the item, we will process your refund within 7-10 business days to the original payment method. Please note that we are unable to refund you any shipping and handling or restocking fees. When returning to a store, you will receive an option to refund the amount to your original payment method or receive store credit to be used at a physical The Shop at Equinox location.
How To Return Special Products.
- Certain products and items, including PowerDot products, require that products be returned to their warehouse.
- If the product or item you purchased indicated on our website that the item is shipped directly from the third-party supplier, please refer to the third-party supplier’s instructions in your order confirmation or in your package to initiate a return.
- The Shop at Equinox shall not be responsible for any refunds to you if The Shop at Equinox does not receive a confirmation from the third-party supplier of the return of your purchased item.
Refund & Processing Time. If your item is returned in accordance with the Return Policy, your refund will be processed and credited back to the original form of payment within 10 business days. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Wrong Items. For any reason should you be shipped an item that does not match your paperwork from the item ordered, then The Shop at Equinox will promptly ship the correct item at no charge and will issue a refund for the cost of the return shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETAIL SERVICE TERMS
Certain products or items (“Products”) may be available exclusively online through the website. These Products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
Product Information. While we have made every effort to display our Products as accurately as possible through photographs and other images, descriptions and information features on our website, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of details of any products or items will be accurate. We also sell Products that have been manufactured by third-party sellers, and our website contains Product information provided to us by these third-party sellers. Despite our efforts to be accurate, the Product or the Service you receive in your order may vary from the Product displayed on the website due to a number of factors, including, system capabilities and constraints of your computer or electronic device, manufacturing processes or supply issues, and the availability and variability of the Product. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the photographs, images, descriptions and information featured on our website. In the event of an error on our website or in the description of the Product in an order confirmation, in processing or delivering an order or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel your order and issue you a partial or complete refund. Your sole and exclusive remedy and The Shop at Equinox’s sole and exclusive liability, will be to receive a refund for the amount you paid, excluding any shipping and handling fees.
Prices. All prices on our sites are shown in U.S. Dollars and applicable shipping and handling costs, taxes and other charges, if any, are additional. We will collect applicable sales, use and other tax (collectively, “Tax”) on any Product shipped or the Service used in jurisdictions for which we determine we have a duty to collect Tax applicable to your order. All prices, discounts, and promotions are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. All taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email.
Sales Limitations; Changes. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us and to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region and/or according to certain other criteria as we may determine from time to time in our sole discretion. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. In the event that we make a change to or refuse an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by bots, dealers, resellers or distributors.
Your Account. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
No Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
No Warranty. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. However, some products may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty as detailed in the product's description on our Site and included with the product. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer's warranty. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
Updates. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Return Policy & Retail Service Terms by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check the website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to this Return Policy & Retail Service Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, pandemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.