NuFACE FIX™ is the revolutionary on-the-go beauty duo that instantly targets the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Start with the energizing NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Serum formulated with ionic ingredients that help invigorate skin during treatment or anytime it needs a supercharged boost of Pure Energy™. Power up your skin with the FDA-cleared NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device to help visibly firm, smooth, and tighten the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful, radiant complexion. Use FIX Serum and Device around the lip line to create the appearance of fuller looking lips.
- A line smoothing device that instantly targets the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, and forehead with gentle microcurrent.
- Set Includes: NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device, 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Serum (30-day supply), Micro USB charging cable
- Suggested Usage: Cleanse skin and apply NuFACE FIX™ Serum. Use the NuFACE FIX™ Device "feathering" technique, a quick erasing motion, to smooth away the look of fine lines and wrinkles around eyes, mouth, forehead, and nasolabial folds. Treat each area for three minutes up to two times per day. To create the appearance of fuller looking lips, use the Fix Device 'flicking' technique along the lip line (3 minutes each side.) Tap in remaining NuFACE FIX™ Serum for lasting skincare benefits. FIX is an ideal finishing step to your NuFACE Trinity® or Mini device treatment.
- Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethylene/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Olivine Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 338, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Mica, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)
- Unit carton dimensions: 3.5” (W) x 7.75” (H) x 2.75” (D)
- Country of Origin: USA