A transformative, sustainably designed injection molded sneaker for active recovery. The Kane Revive is made with RestoreFoam™, created from Brazilian sugarcane. Kane's unique RestoreFoam™ foam provides the ideal balance of cushioning and support to help the body renew.
SIZE & FIT:
- Breathes: Exterior perforations and interior channels allow enhanced airflow.
- Stimulates: Raised footbed nodes activate blood flow in key pressure points.
- Supports: Anatomical last design comfortably secures heel, arch and instep.
- Rebounds: Built for smooth transferability and energy from heel to toes.
- Cushions: Dual density construction for generous cushioning and active support.
- Grips: Oversized channels and siped soles provide flexibility and traction.
- A renewable resource, sugarcane helps reduce greenhouse gases by capturing CO2 as it grows. Washable. Quick drying. Ultra durable.
- All sizes are based off a standard running shoe. If you generally wear a half-sized shoe, chose a half-size smaller. For example, if you typically wear a 10.5, choose a 10.
- Includes 3 swappable hang loops
- Made in Brazil from sugarcane-based EVA foam
*Please note, this product ships ground directly from vendor and will arrive separately if ordering additional items. Returns can either be shipped directly back to the vendor following the vendor's return instructions, or to your nearest Equinox Shop. They cannot process online returns directly for this item.