A transformative, sustainably designed injection molded sneaker for active recovery. The Kane Revive is made with BounceBackTM foam, created from Brazilian sugarcane. Kane's unique BounceBackTM foam provides the ideal balance of cushioning and support to help the body renew.
SIZE & FIT:
- Breathes: Exterior perforations and interior channels allow enhanced airflow.
- Stimulates: Raised footbed nodes activate blood flow in key pressure points.
- Supports: Anatomical last design comfortably secures heel, arch and instep.
- Rebounds: Built for smooth transferability and energy from heel to toes.
- Cushions: Dual density construction for generous cushioning and active support.
- Grips: Oversized channels and siped soles provide flexibility and traction.
- A renewable resource, sugarcane helps reduce greenhouse gases by capturing CO2 as it grows. Washable. Quick drying. Ultra durable.
- All sizes are based off a standard running shoe. If you generally wear a half-sized shoe, chose a half-size smaller. For example, if you typically wear a 10.5, choose a 10.
- Includes 3 swappable hang loops
- Made in Brazil from sugarcane-based EVA foam
*Please note, this product ships ground directly from vendor and will arrive separately if ordering additional items. Returns can either be shipped directly back to the vendor following the vendor's return instructions, or to your nearest Equinox Shop. We cannot process online returns directly for this item.
Not impressed yet
I bought two separate pairs, each size 6, but they fit very differently. The larger of the two are my favorite shoes. The smaller of the two pairs is actually uncomfortable.
For a girl, if you have a pedicure, meaning you have nails that aren’t clipped down to the quick, your nails catch on the holes of the shoe casing. They are awkward fitting in general and I wear a True 9, Medium. These were a disappointment and I would not recommend.